Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Re: rain

most people think rain is sad, glum and just down right depressing right? well i think the complete opposite. i love the rain some of the most spectacular things of your teenage years happen in the rain. Your first kiss in the rain, having a picnic in the rain with your friends or just plain dancing in the rain. I know sounds random but as i said that is me and that will never change. I think all of my friends have made  discovery this morning that rain can be quite wonderful for every individual. Maybe the nursery rhyme about rain wanted to go away is not so good after all, maybe everyone should jsut enjoy yht rain and not take it for granted because we think  about all those people in drought and here we have enough rain to dance and play in and have Mad face painting fights (one of those inside jokes i referred to earlier you will here alot of them if you decide to follow my blog) anyway should get back to doing something progressive like doing the school work i am supposed to be right now...


bye for now not for ever
ileee xx

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
hey im Erin, teenage years are finally here, enjoying every minute of it, love hanging with my friends and sleeping. being random is my thing dont ever take it from me!!!!! being spontaneous is my trade mark!