Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Re:starting my blog..

hey everyone,

welcome to my blog site.
This will not be just any ordinary blog. This blog will tell you al about my day, everyday and about all the random stuff and inside jokes that happen because there is a ridiculous amount and i don't think i would remember them all. Alot of these things will be 'have to be there moments' but i am sure anyway you look at it it will be funny. If you find my blog boring then stop following me and go away if you find it interest after everyday events stayed tuned because there will be many more to come.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
hey im Erin, teenage years are finally here, enjoying every minute of it, love hanging with my friends and sleeping. being random is my thing dont ever take it from me!!!!! being spontaneous is my trade mark!